Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just... Wrong

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel as though you can't do anything right? I'm having one of those days. I have officially holed myself in my room upstairs so I don't inadvertently fuck something else up. It's early in the day, I don't need the headache all day, so I am being unsociable.

Laundry is going to get done, I'm going to clean the bathroom. Maybe the house will be presentable but I will still feel like shit at the end of the day. I can probably talk the husband into taking the miniature human out and about for a daddy-baby day out and next weekend or something we can actually have people over because everything will be CLEAN. I know this rant isn't specific, I'm just having one of those days isn't an excuse to bitch, but I don't like getting overly personal.

By the way, the Hospice sale ends tonight at midnight. Read my previous blog "Little Sale With a Big Heart" for more information on this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment